Acquired my sons 17 pro.max a few weeks ago and very impressed with its capability’s . A hell of a difference from my old I.phone 12 just got to get into remembering to use it rather than leave it in my pocket
certain cameras and trust me I've had more than a few tend to stand out for there exceptional iq , my fave over the years have been canon 1Dmkiii think I had about 6 in total sold them regretted it bought another etc , the nikon D300s had about 3 I think the Olympus e.m1x is another .. those...
there ya go first shots with my D500 + 18-200vr my big lens is packed ready for my hols.. think its going to be hard to decide between this and the z8 as the files and colours seem better on this
jacks back by jeff cohen, on Flickr
hijack by jeff cohen, on Flickr
Just done a deal with my mate that bought my D500 and got it back , he’s had it nearly a year and not used it .. it’s like having a old friend back ,be taking the D7200 to turkey then that’s up for sale on my return
My main change car scenarios over the years has been once an expensive repair comes round it’s time to go . . I’m now on my second Honda CRV and they just keep going hmmmm
not sure what's going on but it seems to take up to a hour for photos from Flickr to actually show on here . whether there being checked before visibility or not who knows ?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.