£100,000,000 euro millions roll over

T

thewol

Hi all,

just to let everyone know about the roll over

all the best - lotto players

wol:clap::)

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to buy my Euro Millions ticket yesterday....it must be fate, I'm destined to be even more disappointed by not winning the next monster jackpot! :LOL:

And i'm gonna win it all and buy everyone on here a 1D mkIII :)

We will hold you to that, is it 10,or 15,000 members we have, and no good editing this post as the admin can see what you have edited:D

Perhaps he meant everybody here, as in 'here' wherever he is? oh and me of course for getting him out of the poo! :)

I was in two minds when it got to 89M and didn't bother but now it's reached 100M in might be worth winning so I'll have a dabble next Friday (y):LOL:

Actually, I do need some new glass. Mind getting me some to fit my D40, or just get me a D3X with its kit lens

It always amazes me when I hear comments such as "£20million roll over tonight, I think I'll have a go".

It always sounds to me as though winning £6mill really isn't worth the bother.

It always amazes me when I hear comments such as "£20million roll over tonight, I think I'll have a go".

It always sounds to me as though winning £6mill really isn't worth the bother.

The expected value/result is the sum of [(each possible outcome) x (the probability of that specific outcome occurring)].

So the higher the top prize, assuming probability stays constant, the higher the average win per player is, and more people play (which then changes the probability, so its a fallacy in this case).

Examples here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value#Examples

Back