£3m Renovation up in smoke - my photo made the BBC News

Edit My Images
Yes
Now added the pics as requested (y)

Originally built in the 17th Century by the Duke of Rothes, who was Lord Chancellor of Scotland in the reign of Charles II, it was being converted into 17 luxury flats at a cost of £3m.

Click the photo for the BBC News ;)

468218247_7JAmP-XL.jpg

Nothing special I know but I think it shows the incident better than the Courier photo ;) I'm just glad I was off last night as it would be a long cold night :D

Mike.

Last edited:
It`s crap........:thinking:

Hi,

:p you b*****s, I realised after I put the post up that I had sent the pics to the BBC News and THEN read their terms and conditions, ie: the one about exclusivity DOH!

Still, at least my oops post would have given you something to read for a few minutes :LOL:

Mike.

Hi,

:p you b*****s, I realised after I put the post up that I had sent the pics to the BBC News and THEN read their terms and conditions, ie: the one about exclusivity DOH!

Still, at least my oops post would have given you something to read for a few minutes :LOL:

Mike.

Tell us more!!! :D

They get used for a story?

Gary.

Tell us more!!! :D

They get used for a story?

Gary.
Hi Gary,

it was just a couple of shots from a big fire in Glenrothes last night, I suppose I could post a couple of others here as long as they weren't the ones I sent to the BBC?

No word if being used yet, nothing on the site this am, I hope I sent them using the right link :shrug:

Mike.

Hi Gary,

it was just a couple of shots from a big fire in Glenrothes last night, I suppose I could post a couple of others here as long as they weren't the ones I sent to the BBC?

No word if being used yet, nothing on the site this am, I hope I sent them using the right link :shrug:

Mike.

I would not worry about it, they are hardly going to get angry for you sharing your work with your peers.

Anyhoo....how big? Arson?

Gary.

Hi,

pics now added and title changed.

Mike.

;)

Leslie House in Glenrothes (Pic: Mike Brail........)

Last edited:
you have been credited (Mike Brailsford)?

you have been credited (Mike Brailsford)?

Hi,

yeah, they added it pretty soon after I asked, which was cool, 3 others shots appeared on STV on Scotland Today at 6pm, but unfortunately they credited them to the guy who was standing beside me taking a video :crying:

Mike.

Your name was always there on the mouseover but they added it to the pic later.

Well done, good capture and it will give you a wee buzz for a few days! (y)

Back