£60 overtime coming in what to treat my self with?

33L

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi All.

I know £60 is not a lot when it comes to camera gear but what shall i spend it on.

I have recently got a new bag, 2 new lenses.
any gizmos or anything that youcan think of!
Really want ot treat myself for the extra time put in!

Best investment for that sort of money would be an extremely good monopod, or an half decent tripod.

Guaranteed to improve difficult hand held shots.

Nifty Fifty if you dont already have one :)

If you do, tripod or monopod :)

what about a good day out somewhere new taking photos?

Best investment for that sort of money would be an extremely good monopod, or an half decent tripod.

Guaranteed to improve difficult hand held shots.

Didnt think about the monopod! i have a cheap one but it is just that cheap!
what would you recommend. i dont mind blowing it all on the monopod.
My heaviest lens so far is the 150mm Macro. I am looking at getting either the 100-300 F4 or 120-300 f2.8. so something to take the weight.
not to worried about a head at this point.

Nifty Fifty if you dont already have one :)

Yeah have the nifty already.

Good idea but i would have to take the wife and she not into the whole tog thing and she cant really keep my pace when i go on walks and adventures.

You could save it until September and add it to the £60 "bonus" you'll be getting from Mr. Darling due to the 10p tax fiasco (y)

I'm sure this is going to make me sound right daft, but what is a nifty fifty :shrug:

Andy

50mm 1.8 lens its a cheap plasticy lens that performs really well.

Good idea but i would have to take the wife and she not into the whole tog thing and she cant really keep my pace when i go on walks and adventures.

Don't take this the wrong way but why do you need to take the lovely other half? I was going to suggest a travel lodge room or the like somewhere great so you can a great dawn shoot and a day out somewhere. I know that's what I'd call a real treat.

Surely your wife would be happy to pack you off for a day to indulge a little photography. :D

its not that i must take the wife! I know she will moan if i don't - will circumnaviaget that and say i am going with a buddy (which i will who is also a tog)

going with a buddy......... who is also a tog)

Ahhhh, good plan. Make the idea seem so boring that your wife will feel lucky to have escaped. :LOL:

na... if i go with him she wouldnt want to come anyway as when we are together we just talk for hours about different phtography stuff.

wel will see what happens though!

Back