1+1=

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Just for fun.

IMG_0417_filtered.jpg

Looks like he/she pondering the odds of getting both in the beak at the same time!!

Very nice shot

Jas

Exposure and detail in feathers are great. Good,,, as a test shot, but not too keen on 'half birds' with 'man seed' in bill. :shrug::shrug::shrug: You can do better Rich. :rules:

Last edited:
Like that Rich, good detail and colour, a great natural shot (y)
Ta Trev
Looks like he/she pondering the odds of getting both in the beak at the same time!!

Very nice shot

Jas
Cheers Jas
Exposure and detail in feathers are great. Good,,, as a test shot, but not too keen on 'half birds' with 'man seed' in bill. :shrug::shrug::shrug: You can do better Rich. :rules:

You mean there are rules to this bird photography Frank :shrug:
I was bending them things from a very early age ;)

Nice one and showing natural behaviour Lovely shot sharp and nice feather detail

I like it Rich ! (y)
You've sometimes got to try and catch the comedy I reckon anyway and you've certainly done that sir.
John

Nice photo of your maths teacher Rich :D
Thanks Martyn, an 1+1 was about all I learnt at school :(
A bit hypercritical :eek:
Water off of a Ducks back Ken;)
Nice one and showing natural behaviour Lovely shot sharp and nice feather detail
Thank you Les
I like it Rich ! (y)
You've sometimes got to try and catch the comedy I reckon anyway and you've certainly done that sir.
John
Birds are comical in their own rights John, so as you say, sometimes that has to be portrayed.
I rather like the 'natural' shots, it reassures me that one day ;)

Thanks Tina, it will never make the front cover of a magazine, but Ho! Hum! :D

Nice picture, good colour, excellent detail and great DOF.

The answer is 3 by the way :D

:thinking: Reminds me of a bloke i was sat with in the cotswold wildlife cafe the way he was counting his chips :D

It made me chuckle when i saw the image (y)

Regards

Richard

I like it. Sharp shot and clever caption :)

Would maybe crop a bit off the bottom of the photo as the out of focus bit is a bit distracting.
Thanks for the feedback micloi, I can see where you are coming from(y)

Nice picture, good colour, excellent detail and great DOF.

The answer is 3 by the way :D
:LOL: Thanks Garvin
:thinking: Reminds me of a bloke i was sat with in the cotswold wildlife cafe the way he was counting his chips :D

It made me chuckle when i saw the image (y)

Regards

Richard
Cheers m8, never mind counting chips. I was counting the cost of buying Fernface his dinner, still that just about sums up a Nick-on owner:D
nice shot richard.

Thanks Scott

Back