1/18 FORD GT LM

Name
PHILIP
Edit My Images
Yes
A stunner from Autoart, which I had been chasing for a few years, and finally manged to buy one at a reasonable price, recently.

While I'm on, what would the mods thoughts be on me keeping all my future model posts in one thread, updating it as and when necessary, rather than starting a new thread for every one?

FORD GT LM (1)
by philpics46, on Flickr

FORD GT LM (4)
by philpics46, on Flickr

FORD GT LM (6)
by philpics46, on Flickr

FORD GT LM (7)
by philpics46, on Flickr

FORD GT LM (8)
by philpics46, on Flickr

These Pictures are brilliant mate. May i also ask where you buy your models from?

These Pictures are brilliant mate. May i also ask where you buy your models from?

Cheers, although I'm not 100% happy with the white balance of these, but cba re-processing them!

I buy them from a mixture of ebay and a couple of German suppliers, CK Modelcars and Modelissimo. I can buy them from Germany much cheaper than from UK suppiers, and that's including postage!! I bought the 911 GT3-R from CK for a full £30 less than from a well-known UK retailer. Rip-off Britain well and truly in action!
I also buy some from a local supplier, as he usually gives me discount! ;)

Last edited:
Cheers, although I'm not 100% happy with the white balance of these, but cba re-processing them!

I buy them from a mixture of ebay and a couple of German suppliers, CK Modelcars and Modelissimo. I can buy them from Germany much cheaper than from UK suppiers, and that's including postage!! I bought the 911 GT3-R from CK for a full £30 less than from a well-known UK retailer. Rip-off Britain well and truly in action!
I also buy some from a local supplier, as he usually gives me discount! ;)

Nice one cheers mate will have to have a look! Jesus that's abit off ain't it, there not cheap as it is are they must have been a dear one to be £30 cheaper lol

Nice one cheers mate will have to have a look! Jesus that's abit off ain't it, there not cheap as it is are they must have been a dear one to be £30 cheaper lol

The 911 cost me £74 inc p&p. The other UK retailer had it retailing at £104 + £5 p&p, so it was £36 cheaper from Germany.

Just went on that modelissimo mate!! How do you understand it all hahaha and do you know how big roughly 1:43 is? Is it bigger than 1:18 I see that new BMW vision efficient dynamics I like the look of

Sorry mate just see you can change language lol

Last edited:
1:18 is 1/18 of the original object, so if the car is 18 foot long the 1:18 is 1 foot long, so your 1/43 would be just under half the size of the 1:18 scale. I know it is a bit mid boggling, bit like photography an apertures really. Lol

Hahaha right I see cheers mate

Quite stunning
I love that breed (y)
I've just gotta save my pocket money up for a real one though :D

While I'm on, what would the mods thoughts be on me keeping all my future model posts in one thread, updating it as and when necessary, rather than starting a new thread for every one?
Feel free to start your own model thread (y)

Back