1 Scots homecoming parade.

I would say a tryptich looks better when each of the 3 bits are related, but form a different angle or show a slightly different detail or theme of the event

Is your shot cropped at all? If not I'd be tempted to leave a bit of space above the front blokes beret. Also maybe crop out the small area of "floor" bottom left.

Thanks for the comments Keith.
The shot has been cropped so I'll get back to it to see what I can do.

I always though the idea of a tryptich was to display 3 different photos of a similar theme, you seem to have taken 1 photo and split it, unsure if this adds anything to the photo

Regardless of the crop or lay out of the photograph, we can all be proud of and humbled by, these boys.

For what it's worth, I like the pic as it is;)

I always though the idea of a tryptich was to display 3 different photos of a similar theme, you seem to have taken 1 photo and split it, unsure if this adds anything to the photo

"The way an artist uses the three panels of a triptych can vary; sometimes they may flow together to form a single unified scene, or they may each function as a separate painting; but usually there will be a strong sense of visual coherence."

Back