1 shot on 35mm/120

Name
Eric Tearle
Edit My Images
No
I can't remember the name of the technique or even if it actually is true but I swear I read something before where a photographer captured 1 single shot (over a exposed period of time) using the whole roll of film. So the whole length of film was one single shot and not 36 exposures of the same shot!

Does this sound familiar to any one?

I cannot see how that is possible tbh......if the film was travelling, as it would have to do to capture the image along its whole length, then would that not come under a heading of "short movie" or similar as against one single shot/photograph?:shrug:

Can't say I've ever heard of the technique that you're searching for...sorry!

Yes, a friend of mine was doing this back in the 80s, Ian Lawrence, he explains his techniques on his website here: www.e-image.com.au

Well it's certainly different, I ll say that.

Interesting to read how it's done...quite simple really although to get anything like a useable result may take some practice........an expensive technique depending what film you use!....Agfa Vista 200 from the quid shop would be ideal for larking about with this idea(y)

Don't you be getting another one of those crazy challenge ideas.....you know I find it hard to resist em! :D :D

Maybe later in the year, I'm struggling to keep up with the challenges we've got already :LOL:

Smart way to use a motor drive! To think even a motor drive can create techniques.

Back