10,000 posts

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Well actually this 10,001.

I had intended to do something with my 10,000th but it slipped by whilst I was looking the other way.

So, I think just a quick thank you to everyone on TP who has helped me develop as a photographer over the past 5 or so years and especially to all the good folk in this little enclave of civility and wisdom.

Roberts, pass around the port and a slice of celebratory cake. :beer:Cheers everyone.

Andy

Cheers Andy, congratulations on your landmark birthday, you don't look a day over 9,999 :D

:agree::woot:(y):banana: 10,000 oh,I have such a long way to go,I should be about 105 years old when I hit mine. :)

Congratulations Andy.

:eek: 10,0001 posts, maybe next...who has been at TP the longest.

That,s one hundred thousand and one posts,I think. :). Even Andy will not live that long.

Sorry Jim...I do go on a bit don't I.:D

:eek: 10,0001 posts, maybe next...who has been at TP the longest.

The obvious answer would be Admin....

(the clue is in the User Number (there is no user Zero))

of course, Cobra's probably the most gobby... 30,030 posts and counting (though iirc, Marcel dropped something like 20,000 posts off his pot count a couple of years ago - oh - and at one point, posts in the staff-room didn't actually increment the counter, though they do now)

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/members/

Bl**dy hell, I've almost taken a vow of silence compared to some of the chatty folk on that list.

bear in mind how many of those posts from the green team were deciding on the fate of serial spammers/spanners/blaggers/liars/trolls/proles/hackers/slackers/wasters and mexicans though

(ETA, I've just had it pointed out to me that its just 3 years today since I got the Green Namebadge....)

Last edited:
Well actually this 10,001.

I had intended to do something with my 10,000th but it slipped by whilst I was looking the other way.

So, I think just a quick thank you to everyone on TP who has helped me develop as a photographer over the past 5 or so years and especially to all the good folk in this little enclave of civility and wisdom.

Roberts, pass around the port and a slice of celebratory cake. :beer:Cheers everyone.

Andy

NEWBIE :p:p:p:p

The obvious answer would be Admin....

(the clue is in the User Number (there is no user Zero))

of course, Cobra's probably the most gobby... 30,030 posts and counting (though iirc, Marcel dropped something like 20,000 posts off his pot count a couple of years ago - oh - and at one point, posts in the staff-room didn't actually increment the counter, though they do now)

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/members/

Well I've been here since June 13th 2009...anyone under 10,001 posts and not in admin beat that.

Maybe we'll get some peace eventually...

:whistle:

Never...never I tell 'ee... I will not be silenced.

Congratulations Andy, you are officially an institution.

If only he'd been institutionalised instead!

Reactions: Jao
Grats fella :) At my rate, I'll hit 10k posts in about 1000 years time!

Well that's because you have a life..... I on the other hand...:confused:

Back