12 Years in the making...

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
So my best bud and his wife have always wanted a child. They spent 12 years and thousands of dollars trying to get pregnant. Well, it finally happened by what he calls "the old fashioned way" lol.

This shot was taking the day of the birth. The lights were the surgical lights that were mounted in the ceiling. We turned off all other lights, and cranked those bad boys up and I thought it made for a nice photo op.

This has been printed, framed and given to them. I hope they cherish it.

DSC_3800-Edit.jpg

Beautiful image F-Stop that will I sure be cherrished in the future years.....(y)

:thinking: Must not forget to congratulate mom & dad for this one...:clap: :clap:

I would certainly cherish it, they will be able to look back and remember the path they had to take to get where they are. Lovely :)

Personally I would print it onto a lovely canvas and hang it in the front room :)

Definitely a shot to cherish, well done F-stop and congrats to mom and dad on achieving their dream after so long.

What a beautiful image. I'm sure they will always treasure this shot and what a privilege to share the moment with them :)

Aww that story is nice, congatulations to them :)

it is a lovely shot!

Ah that is lovely! Im so happy they finally managed to conceive :)

Back