120 processing in Surrey!

Name
Ollie
Edit My Images
No
Hello all,

I haven't processed my own film for about a year or 2 since i left college and i've been relying on Jessops with my 120 work. This however is slightly tedious... They seem to take forever and as my friend doesnt work there anymore its so expensive!

Does anyone know where I can use processing equipment or send them away quicker and/or cheaper in the surrounding London/Surrey area?

Any info is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

As you're using Jessops can I assume it's colour processing you need? - in which case they offer it on the 1-hr service, which should deal with the waiting issue.. ;)

Genie imaging are in Wandsworth. I had some isssues with water marks but others like them. There are a few other places in Central London that can do it though, often attached to the higher quality photo printers.

Genie pops into mind - although B&W is often still cheaper to do at home, if you can.

Thanks guys i will look into it.
Working with both b&w and colour. Alastair; Jessops 1hr service is 35mm only at my local one!

I would consider mail ordering the films to a lab like Peak Imaging, postage is via freepost to them. The process control could well be of a far greater quailty, than a high street chain store... if my local one is anything to go by!!!

Last edited:
Was just about to recommend CC Imaging with their deal, but just noticed it's finished. Still, they do do a great service (y)

Back