190xprob v redsnapper

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a 190xprob tripod but i find it a bit shakey with the 600f4 on it, so i was wondering how much better the redsnapper was, would really like a gitzo but cant really justify the price tag :D

how similar is the 190 xprob to the 190 prob?
I have the standard Prob and a redsnapper pot and I think the redsnapper is much more stable.

Redsnapper holds the 300-800,D300 with grip and a manfrotto 393 head, Granted it ain`t brilliant if extended to full whack, but I use a 475B if that is necessary.

The redsnapper is always in the car,the 190Xprob is used for smaller lenses now.

Hope that helps......(y)

Redsnapper holds the 300-800,D300 with grip and a manfrotto 393 head, Granted it ain`t brilliant if extended to full whack, but I use a 475B if that is necessary.

The redsnapper is always in the car,the 190Xprob is used for smaller lenses now.

Hope that helps......(y)

Thanks Fracster

Fracster is the redsnapper alot sturdyer than the manfrotto :)

Hiya mate. Yes, in my opinion it is.The 190 is rated at 6 Kgs i think, the Redsnapper at 10. My set up weighs about 8.5 I think.

If i`m not taking the 475B, which I try not to as it is bloody heavy......:(........I take the Redsnapper over the manfrotto everytime.The RS does not have the same flexibility as the 190, but with a 600 like yours on it, I dont think the swinging boom of the 190 is needed.....:LOL:

Hiya mate. Yes, in my opinion it is.The 190 is rated at 6 Kgs i think, the Redsnapper at 10. My set up weighs about 8.5 I think.

If i`m not taking the 475B, which I try not to as it is bloody heavy......:(........I take the Redsnapper over the manfrotto everytime.The RS does not have the same flexibility as the 190, but with a 600 like yours on it, I dont think the swinging boom of the 190 is needed.....:LOL:

Ive never needed it anyway :LOL: thanks again mate (y)

Back