Critique 1st attempt at Evening Seascape in 30 years

Name
Steve France
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got out with my camera out after a 2 weeks of enforced rest. Not my normal subject but needed to get out ,pity the sun and clouds would not play fair, it did mean I got to play with longer exposures for the first time in 30 years !!!

This was the best of a bad bunch...... not really sure what I was trying to achieve (other than getting out) ..... as always critique is welcomed !

Nikon D7500 + Sigma 10-20 (at 19mm) on a tripod with remote trigger @ f16 iso set to 100 and 15 sec exposure (ND1000)

16-06-2022 Gurnard.jpg on a tripod with remote trigger. 15sec

Well done for getting out.
Don't think the exposure was long enough to generate any interest and I think you need some foreground interest or lead in lines to improve it a bit.
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. I was so pleased to be out, I did not plan and there was a fleet of kids in dinghy's on the water and the foreshore was full of parents and BBQ's. All these and my lack of planning hindered me. I plan to return later next week for another attempt and will take your comments into account. Thanks Again ... :)

Back