1st hover this year and a fly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Not done much yet this year but popped into the garden for 5 mins and spotted these 2. Bit out of touch as it has been a long winter. Taken with the Panny and raynox dcr 250 plus on board flash. Lighting a bit harsh due to the strong sun at the moment but hey lets not knock the sun while it shines :LOL:

3362109779_c53bd45dbf_o.jpg

3362924592_5627505941_o.jpg

3362927696_60f0448273_o.jpg

3362928138_03c6165e71_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a butch when I get home tonight Alby (red boxes at work :() I'm itching to get out there with my macro lens again.

Very nice Alby #1 has the edge for me (y)

I'll have a butch when I get home tonight Alby (red boxes at work :() I'm itching to get out there with my macro lens again.
These are ok Lee not brilliant but I do have to hone my macro eye again :LOL: Good to see you on here again, our paths haven't crossed lately. Hope to see you at the hawk meet ;)
Wow, beautiful detail. Nice shots!
Thanks for looking ;)
Very nice Alby #1 has the edge for me (y)
Thanks Chris, forgot just how much I shake doing these :LOL: Here is another one ;)

3362208935_69abbe1fb2_o.jpg

Not bad at all Alby, you're getting there :)

Haha thanks Dave, I've been spending too much time shooting other stuff and my macro has suffered I think, you working Sunday or are you coming to the Witterings with us for a laugh? I could do with some Canon support as I was outnumbered by the Nikonians 2:1 last time.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

What always impresses me about your posts (and not just your macros) is the absolute attention to detail , alongside a boat load of skill and effort in both taking and processing your images, real craftsmanship.

And these don't disappoint, up to your usual very high standards.

Thanks everyone much appreciated ;)
Les, thanks for you kind comment, I own you a pint and I'll buy you one on Skomer.... there is a pub on there isn't there ? ;)

Nice work Alby.

Love the way you've caught No3 blowing a bubble - although I shudder to think what the bubble is made of:puke:

thought so, too long a lay off, you've lost it :(

Only kidding, they're great (y)

Thanks Folks ;)
Andy: no these are just resized for the web and normal pp tweaking in Canons dpp. They were shot as jpg too.

Back