1st Macro - Lemon Fizz

Edit My Images
No
3389614803_3e67188086_o.jpg

Been playing with my new Canon 100mm Macro USM :grin:

Basically put a lemon in a glass of tonic water and shot it as 1:1 macro. Also used off camera flash.

Got the idea from Bryan Peterson, must get his macro book when it comes out soon

What do you think??

A great picture:clap:

It may work better with Gin and Tonic!!

Very pleasing :)

many thanks for all the positive comments :)

use to be an avid member of another photography forum (won't name it ;) ) but have found that recently things have gone downhill for many a reason so i'm seeking pastures new and kind of like what i've found on TP.

With the few pics and questions that I've posted on here I've always had great responses. I found on the other forum I use to regulary post yet if they were pics I got 0 responses like many others yet if you were one of the few you'd be guareenteed to get many responses even if the pic was tat!

I thought that my pics must be pretty crap as I'd get 200+ views and be lucky to get 1 response. Posted the same pics on here and got some great feedback from people :clap:

I think I've found my new home :love:

many thanks for all the positive comments :)

use to be an avid member of another photography forum (won't name it ;) ) but have found that recently things have gone downhill for many a reason so i'm seeking pastures new and kind of like what i've found on TP.

I'm also a member of that forum - just voted for your lemon picture in the monthly comp.

I think there are far fewer members there - if you compare the numbers viewing figures for each section.

You're right though - it is friendly here. :hug:

Back