1st shots from Edinburgh

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Armed with my new 500D and my quest to learn photography for a hobby, I went to Edinburgh airport yesterday and took some shots. Appreciate comments & critique.

TIA

They look quite nice to me, I think I would be quite chuffed with them. I cannot criticise as I am not very experienced myself.:)

Can you imagine my shock when these look fairly similar to my own shots! haha. You must have been stood (extremely) close to me!!!

They look fine to me, although some processing (croping and levelling) on them and a little tidying up will make them look brand new!

Andy

Thanks guys, and Shar maybe I was standing next to you. It was my first visit and arrived in the white van!

Fantastic Captures i Really Like No.1 No.3 No.4 No.6 No.8 And No.11 Very sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Nice shots Bigeye, Where were you standing to get these shots. ?

I know there used to be a bit of the fence right next to the southside of the taxiway at the old Ingliston market carpark had a hole cut in it which was level with the touchdown point when landing from the west, it just big enough to poke a decent sized lens through it. I think they closed all that area off for security reasons, is it open again.

Standing towards the top end of the old market area. There is a pile of muck there just now, but slowly they are taking it away. It is almost level with where the aircraft turn off the main runway and onto the taxiway on way to terminal after landing.

Back