No
falkirkwheeloneim1.jpg

And

falkirkwheeltwoap7.jpg

ISO 50
F16
B+W ND 100 Filter
And lots of practice...

Have a few more but my shutter died and covered the sensor in dust so am cloning out the spots!

Comments weclomed :)

Murray

Last edited:
hi murray great shot looks like its spinning out of control good idea by the way:woot::woot::wave:

Oh, I really like that, a unique spin on it, you might say!

It's rare I click on an external link, but I like night shots so thought I would. Wasn't expecting that! Great image! Completely agree that it looks like it's spinning out of control.

Out of interest, I presume you need some sort of ND filter to do such a long exposure in daytime.

Love it - but I wonder where the vast plumes of splash are from its obviously high rotation speed :D

B.

I went to Falkirk the other month and everyone kept talking about the wheel, now I know what it's all about!

:) Thanks all and apologies for the external link - been really busy trying to sort out my 1D and was my birthday yesterday :)

I used a B+W 77mm ND 1000 filter (link: http://www.wokinghamphotographic.co.uk/prdbw66729.htm )

Means at ISO 50 I can do around 7 minute exposure during the day with no problem. Why would you want to do that you may ask? I like the effect and not having to worry aobut people in your shots is cool :D

I have another image taken last week of a seashore near the fife coast - note the movement in the clouds and the milky sea conditions.

By%20The%20Seaside.jpg

Still battling with Canon about my 1D :)

Thanks again and apologies for having to large a photo!

Murray

1DMkII - there appears to be a problem with your links or hosting - I keep getting asked for a cPanel login...

http://bludomain31.com:2082 if that is any help.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I think I need to test my ftp servers permission settings.

Ought to be fixed :)

Should have stayed in bed today I reckon :D

Murray

Back