2 from today

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Not posted many shots this month, been working to hard and feeling abit under the weather, but got a bit of time today, here are 2 of the shots the first is a Great Tit, these are recent addisions to my garden and are getting more regular.

IMG_0902.jpg

And the second id the old faithful Robin shot, have a pair of these that I have been watching for a while, they are in and out of my old (derelict) shed, and I think they may be nesting in there, so with any luck may have some young ones to watch soon :woot: , was thinking of getting rid of the shed as it is not used and is a bit of an eye sore, but now I have seen this pair using it that is off the cards for now, not 100% sure if they are nesting but dont want to disturb them to find out, so will have to wait and see I supose, any way her is the shot.

IMG_0905.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Good Shots (y)
Looks like the Great Tit posed for you :)
Classic Robin - some arrh shots comming?

Nice set Stuart. Prefer no 2 for the environmental setting, but are you not entering no 1 in Crusher's competition?

Good Shots (y)
Looks like the Great Tit posed for you :)
Classic Robin - some arrh shots comming?

Thanks, hopping to get some shots if young appear, no sighn as of yet.

Nice set Stuart. Prefer no 2 for the environmental setting, but are you not entering no 1 in Crusher's competition?

Thanks Tom, would have prefered the Tit of the feeder but they are not to confidant yet, new visitor to the garden so they are still quite twitchy, already have one of my resident Goldfinch in for Crushers Comp.

Good couple of shots Stuart, I still have to sort something out for the comp :(

Love the first one :)

Back