Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you for looking...Ray:)
Canal side Dwelling
Canal_side_Dwelling_resize.jpg

Preston dock
P_Docks1.jpg

The water on the second shot looks lovely! Just want to jump into it!
Do you a poloriser filter?

My first thought with #1 is what have you done with the processing!? looks HDR, oversharpened and high contrast to me. Oh and a bit rotated too!

Second one is better but still a bit wonky and high contrast.

both scenes look quite good but the editing has kind of ruined them to my eyes.

The second one seems to be from that small collection - romantic views of Preston. I prefer the first one, although the colours are too rich for my eyes which veer to the underexposed.

I am no expert at all but they don't do anythign for me, sorry. #1 seems to cluttered and i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be looking at. Both seem to tilt to the right too, but thats mayeb my wonkey eyes!

I am no expert at all but they don't do anythign for me, sorry. #1 seems to cluttered and i'm not sure what i'm supposed to be looking at. Both seem to tilt to the right too, but thats mayeb my wonkey eyes!
Haha:LOL: maybe my photography is as bad as your spelling anythign mayeb:thinking:ah well back to the drawing board(y)

Just because you post a shot and folk say they it doesn't work for them or give a little constructive but sometimes harsh criticism doesn't mean you're photography is bad. They are just giving their opinions remember. What do you think of your images?

Just because you post a shot and folk say they it doesn't work for them or give a little constructive but sometimes harsh criticism doesn't mean you're photography is bad. They are just giving their opinions remember. What do you think of your images?
Well i think there ok ducky, but i cant used editing software thats my downfall:shake:

It takes a bit of getting used to Ray I know you just have to keep practising with it and posting images and asking for help. If you have the edit box ticked perhaps sometimes you could post a pick and ask someone to process it and let you know the steps they took :)

I think a lot of the problem is that people think they must use editing software. I don't use photoshop. I make small adjustments in a RAW editor (was using rawshooter, currently trialling lightroom 2 beta) and save as best jpeg - end of story. For the forum I resize and sharpen in a simple editor (acdsee 4 - an old version).

I think a lot of the problem is that people think they must use editing software. I don't use photoshop. I make small adjustments in a RAW editor (was using rawshooter, currently trialling lightroom 2 beta) and save as best jpeg - end of story. For the forum I resize and sharpen in a simple editor (acdsee 4 - an old version).

I just wish i had the skill to take a decent shot in the first place. lol

Back