2 Goldfinch's and a Starling

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
These are the first few pictures i have taken with my new Tamron 70-300mm lens that i purchased yesterday. I know they are not fantastic and i dont expect much from the lens at the price it was. But i just thought i would share these ones with you anyway

Goldfinch_01 by stephenevans83, on Flickr

Goldfinch_02 by stephenevans83, on Flickr

Starling_01 by stephenevans83, on Flickr

Im not really after in-depth critique as i know they can be improved greatly but it would still be nice to here your thoughts good or bad (y)

Thanks
Stephen

lovely colours on the goldfinch, just wondered if the focus is just out on the starling, looking at the branch the sharpest focus seems just in front of the bird, well done and i am sure you will have lots of fun with the new lens

Had this lens for some time and you can get some very good results considering the cost. The last shot is very nice.

lovely colours on the goldfinch, just wondered if the focus is just out on the starling, looking at the branch the sharpest focus seems just in front of the bird, well done and i am sure you will have lots of fun with the new lens

Thanks, I see what you mean with the focus, the AF was going mad trying to take that one because of all the branches around.

Back