2 Light Trails from me

Name
Lynne
Edit My Images
Yes
hi all....yup, it's me again :LOL:

Not done any of these for a while so thought I'd post these 2 from tonigh... very cold & exceedingly windy so didn't hang around for long !

Not too happy with the broken trails in this one but like the sky:

DSC_4173 by llj666, on Flickr

Like the trails in this one but not keen on the sky...think I was a bit early !

DSC_4157 by llj666, on Flickr

Commets & crit as always gratefully recieved (y)

Cheers,Lynne

I love number one :) Thanks for sharing! I was going to go out with the camera tonight but the cold just put me off. Thumbs up for braving it :)

(y) for getting out there Lynne, it was flipping cold this evening I was out giving a little tutorial in light trails this evening and it was really cold :(

I think that you've critiqued your own photo's really accurately (y) there's nothing I can really add to what you've all ready picked out for improvement (y) I'm sure I already have the first location on the light trails map, but I don't recognise that second one any chance of some location details so I can add it onto the map (y)

Matt

(y) for getting out there Lynne, it was flipping cold this evening I was out giving a little tutorial in light trails this evening and it was really cold :(

I think that you've critiqued your own photo's really accurately (y) there's nothing I can really add to what you've all ready picked out for improvement (y) I'm sure I already have the first location on the light trails map, but I don't recognise that second one any chance of some location details so I can add it onto the map (y)

Matt[/QUOTE

Cheers Matt....I'm getting better......at crit'ing myself if nothing else :LOL:

I'll pm you the location tomorrow....off to bed now as falling asleep (y)

Back