**2 WEEK COMPETITION** PRIZE 4GB SANDISK EXTREME III CARD***Theme---DIESEL POWER***

Hi Tim
Well done !
You did well there. Lots of excellent shots in the comp.
Nice shot in the "Looking up" comp too - Although you did have a head's start in that one :D

Thanks again to everyone for the "congrats".

A big thank you to Ian as well. My prize turned up today - the binoculars - and they seem to work perfectly. I'm impressed by how crisp and bright the image is. (y) It will bring a welcome relief to my doggy walking, compared to lugging around my DSLR and 100-400 :clap:

As for the next theme, I did offer Ian six themes to choose from, so it's pot luck which one he picked. :nuts:

Tim, The theme of yours I picked is working well, one of the best competitions yet, going to be difficult again, many great images! Ian.
Thanks again to everyone for the "congrats".

A big thank you to Ian as well. My prize turned up today - the binoculars - and they seem to work perfectly. I'm impressed by how crisp and bright the image is. (y) It will bring a welcome relief to my doggy walking, compared to lugging around my DSLR and 100-400 :clap:

As for the next theme, I did offer Ian six themes to choose from, so it's pot luck which one he picked. :nuts:

Couldnt find a diesel shot anywhere until I found this one c.1970 - my first ship, HMS Leopard. Ran on 8 diesels, giving 24 knots flat out with a following wind.
Leopard4.jpg

Hi Dave, I was just thinking the same thing. Ian just sent me the link half an hour ago. I will get back to him.

Back