Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
The following is a group of photos (by month) that I selected as my favorites for that particular month. They could have personal meaning or merit, or I could just plain out like them. Either way. :D

January

jan.jpg

February

feb.jpg

March

mar.jpg

April

apr.jpg

May

may1.jpg

June

jun.jpg

Like them a lot - looks like you had a good year

dang ... I love February!
Stunning shot!
Im going to give that a go next time I am in the studio- very creative!
Fantastic array of different portraits here! (y)

Some really really nice stuff there, you obviously know a thing or two about lighting. I think the contrast should keep Pete and Gary happy too;)

Last edited:
Nice one! An awesome years images mate, awesome. All the best for 09. (y)

Like them a lot - looks like you had a good year

Thanks, MV. Good year maybe... Fun year, definitely. :D

dang ... I love February!
Stunning shot!
Im going to give that a go next time I am in the studio- very creative!
Fantastic array of different portraits here! (y)

Thanks! February is one of my favorites as well. It was a fluke shot too. My wife and I were just messing around with some cheap lights. Got it in Lightroom and had a play and that came out. The original looks NOTHING like that lol.

Loving Feb & Oct but all are good.

Hope 2009 brings the same standard

October is actually my favorite from the year. It's of my daughter during her first beauty pageant (in which she placed in the top 10 I might add haha). I didn't get many good shots from the day, but this one is now hanging in her room as a 30x20 acrylic print.

Loving all of them, really atmospheris feel to each one, and all have their own merits, what a good year you had :clap:

Some really really nice stuff there, you obviously know a thing or two about lighting. I think the contrast should keep Pete and Gary happy too;)

Thanks, Kev... but I don't think ANYONE could keep Pete or Gary happy. :D

oh man. February is awesome but they are all brilliant.

Many thanks, Baldie.

Nice one! An awesome years images mate, awesome. All the best for 09. (y)

Appreciate it Tomas. Hoping for a transition over from part-time tog to full-time tog this year... Hoping being the key word. :D

All good, but that February picture........WOW love it.

Dean:)

lovely set, i like July most :). how do you get their eyes so popingly prominent!?

Love the set , febuary is a beauty !
Fantastic

Thanks, CL. :)

lovely set, i like July most :). how do you get their eyes so popingly prominent!?

I run some of my images through CS3, but not sure if I did on that one or not... Might have just been some good light going on. lol

I completely adore, February and September! (y)

Woot! Thanks, Del. :)

Its all about July for me, fantastic mate!

Thanks Luke! Get you a 2008 set up here!

Lovely set with some fabulous processing!
Something about the intensity of the eyes in July really draws me, but there isnt one pic I dont like! (y)

It was great working with that kid. Got some good shots of him and he would actually listen to me. lol. Thanks for comment Ina. Here's to 2009!

Back