2011 Scuba Blue Audi TT

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to share two quick snaps after finally getting the new car! (y)

I will do some "proper shots" next week when I can get out and have a play with both toys!

CCP_8270v2.JPG

CCP_8271v2.JPG

Looks good in that colour, makes a change from the usual black/silver. You going to remove the TFSI badge? Would make the rear much cleaner.

Looks good in that colour, makes a change from the usual black/silver. You going to remove the TFSI badge? Would make the rear much cleaner.

Thought about it but it's only a few days old at the moment so will leave it as it stands. Was a bit shocked today to find it has no spare wheel! :puke:

Thought about it but it's only a few days old at the moment so will leave it as it stands. Was a bit shocked today to find it has no spare wheel! :puke:

Yeah, seems to be a common thing now. My Mam just got an S-Max, and again, no spare wheel. It's got a couple of options for what you do in the event of a flat, but should you get a proper blow-out, I think you'd be a bit flummoxed.

Anyway, glad you posted some pics of the new toy, as I just came across your Puma thread again earlier today.

The TT looks lovely. (y)

Saves weight ;) :D

Nice colour though, not seen many on the road in that colour

It's a new colour for 2011 and we're lucky enough to have Leicestershire's very first 2011 TT and the only Scuba blue out there until Monday when one hits Cardiff Audi. But that's a long way away from here (y)

Nice (y)

Welcome to the world of the tyre foam "spare" :shake:

I know.. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, seems to be a common thing now. My Mam just got an S-Max, and again, no spare wheel. It's got a couple of options for what you do in the event of a flat, but should you get a proper blow-out, I think you'd be a bit flummoxed.

Anyway, glad you posted some pics of the new toy, as I just came across your Puma thread again earlier today.

The TT looks lovely. (y)

Thanks mate, yeah the spare thing is a stickler for me as they don't even seem to sell them... I like to repair small punctures not right off the tyre because it's been filled with silly putty :bonk:

My other half misses the Puma :shrug: but at least that had a spare wheel! I hope to get out and repeat the Puma shoot with this car, might be harder to light in the pitch dark but I love a challenge. Might even pick up a 10-24 to get closer and more adventurous with the angles. (because I find it hard to line up straight in the dark :LOL:)

"Saves weight" :LOL: always found that funny on cars that weight so bloody much in the first place! Surely a spare wheel won't make that much difference! I can feel extra weight in my 172 Cup, but then again that weighs about the same as a TT's seats :LOL:

Nice car there! Wish I could afford one now!

So do ! :puke:

"Saves weight" :LOL: always found that funny on cars that weight so bloody much in the first place! Surely a spare wheel won't make that much difference! I can feel extra weight in my 172 Cup, but then again that weighs about the same as a TT's seats :LOL:

Darn it, I knew we should have not gone for that leather alcantara just as well that they put the extra power on the 2011! (y)

Clio cup cars are little crackers (y)

Just get a cheeky remap.. my VAG cars always respond well to them.

:LOL: I went down the turbo route etc on one of my Ibiza Cupra's... a bit of boost does bring a smile face :D

hey 18-270
i just love this car man..its still not out in US..just waiting for it..
it would be great if u cud take more good pics like this in and out..
and also did u get the day time running lights? i thought the TT didnt have dual exhausts in em only tts had em..well it looks cool in this..:clap:
thanks for sharing bro..!

hey 18-270
i just love this car man..its still not out in US..just waiting for it..
it would be great if u cud take more good pics like this in and out..
and also did u get the day time running lights? i thought the TT didnt have dual exhausts in em only tts had em..well it looks cool in this..:clap:
thanks for sharing bro..!

Hello and welcome to Talk photography! :)

No day time lights on this one, the dual exhaust system is on the new 2.0 turbo along with the new lift valves and fuel saving they have introduced also with the extra power. Not much to get excited about but it does now claim 211bhp :clap:

I'll sort some more shots out tomorrow evening if I get the chance! (y)

ya..I was following the new valve lift system...ya i'll be greatly looking forward for ** pics..i' just love this car..dont know y..::notworthy::..so did u get the nav package with it? also what do u think abt the S-line package? did u get with premium plus package?
peolple do comment a lot on the back seats..:razz: well i think they should realize this is 2+2 and not a 4 seat car..what do u feel abt the back seats?
please do give what MPG u get in it..thank you for ** contribution again bro..:woot:

Congrats on the new car, hope it behaves for you. Puma is a great chasis so dont expect too much from the TT ! (I had Puma and TT at one point).

As for the badge, the dealer will remove this for you FOC, if you mention it now you will be able to either pop in or get it done at first service. Personally, I would also remove the TT badge and keep it really clean.

Enjoy and watch the speed cameras.

I RICA re mapped both the Volvo C70 T5's I had and the difference was unbelievable! Re mapping on a turbo makes me smile ;)

Just need a quick swap of the turbo, garrett should do... oh wait.. warranty :puke:

Depends how friendly your dealer is, lots will cover warranty items as long as its not directly related to the mods. It is in there benefit to replace as much as possible so that they get paid for it (if its not under warranty then you'll probably take it else where so you'll loose out.

Can't hear the turbo on this TT but as it's being run in I'll forgive that!

define being run in? good job this isn't a car forum or this would be a whole can of worms. Its the modern air intake and exhaust designs that try and make the engine as silent as possible.

Mmmm yummy I do like the twin exhausts iv got a 10 plate white sline special Ed with full trimmings and rear tints I had mine remapped 2 days after having it..... If there's one thing you do get it mapped it's a whole new machine... Ps mines a tdi now pushing 216bhp and 366 lb ft tq re mpg in the posts.... 47mpg avg... Pps get tyre insurance they cost an arm and a leg if you get a puncture!
Ppps pics of mine are on here somewhere if your looking for ideas to shoot your new baby. In transport.
Cheers Andy

Tell me about it - I got a 'foam' kit in the Mustang as well and that thing weighs two tonnes...:puke:

Congrats on the new car, hope it behaves for you. Puma is a great chasis so dont expect too much from the TT ! (I had Puma and TT at one point).

As for the badge, the dealer will remove this for you FOC, if you mention it now you will be able to either pop in or get it done at first service. Personally, I would also remove the TT badge and keep it really clean.

Enjoy and watch the speed cameras.

Thanks! The Puma was quick around the twisty stuff but this really is much more planted, none of the reported under steer that TT's claim to have! We're keeping the badges as she likes them and as it's really her car I'd better keep my nose out! :puke:

Depends how friendly your dealer is, lots will cover warranty items as long as its not directly related to the mods. It is in there benefit to replace as much as possible so that they get paid for it (if its not under warranty then you'll probably take it else where so you'll loose out.

define being run in? good job this isn't a car forum or this would be a whole can of worms. Its the modern air intake and exhaust designs that try and make the engine as silent as possible.

As for running it in I always give it 100 miles to settle in, the engine will always be bench run but not in combo with the body and breaks. But it's all bedded in and tight :nuts:

Mmmm yummy I do like the twin exhausts iv got a 10 plate white sline special Ed with full trimmings and rear tints I had mine remapped 2 days after having it..... If there's one thing you do get it mapped it's a whole new machine... Ps mines a tdi now pushing 216bhp and 366 lb ft tq re mpg in the posts.... 47mpg avg... Pps get tyre insurance they cost an arm and a leg if you get a puncture!
Ppps pics of mine are on here somewhere if your looking for ideas to shoot your new baby. In transport.
Cheers Andy

Tyre insurance is a great idea well said (y). As for the re map we've looked but there is not one for the new 2.0T so we'll have to wait anyway! The new engine gets 211bhp so no idea how much they'll get out of it going forward.

Tell me about it - I got a 'foam' kit in the Mustang as well and that thing weighs two tonnes...:puke:

:LOL: two tonnes of fun!

I'm off out tonight to shoot the car so I will be posting pictures some time tonight. My arms ache at the moment from cleaning the flaming thing, it's amazing how it becomes "our" car when it needs cleaning but "hers" when it comes to showing off! :LOL:

You got this for the wife, right? :D

Only messing. I had the old style 3.2V6 and think they are great cars (increase in family numbers has forced a Q7 on me :()

I slightly prefer the older shape but I still look at both when they pass, great design :cool:

very nice car............... looking forward to seeing some well lit pics with a nice background of it...........

how much extra were the anti "safety!" camera mega reflective plates? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love the shape/design of the new TT. Saw a white one parked up near the office and it was a thing of beauty. Congratulations.

Cheers
HighPriest

You got this for the wife, right? :D

Only messing. I had the old style 3.2V6 and think they are great cars (increase in family numbers has forced a Q7 on me :()

I slightly prefer the older shape but I still look at both when they pass, great design :cool:

It is indeed hers, you mistake me for a hair dresser... OK it's "ours" when she lets me :nuts:

very nice car............... looking forward to seeing some well lit pics with a nice background of it...........

how much extra were the anti "safety!" camera mega reflective plates? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm working on it the set I posted tonight don't do much for me if I'm honest :thinking:

I love the shape/design of the new TT. Saw a white one parked up near the office and it was a thing of beauty. Congratulations.

Cheers
HighPriest

I must admit I was not 100% when she ordered it, but I prefer the new shape front end and the twin pipes in the rear :D

Back