2026 Week 39 Water Droplets

Lady in red is the better shot for the theme for me :)
 
Doing a bit of a catch up.

Love the urban wildlife spider - I never seem to get these in focus when I try.

Portrait without a face - Racing driver is perfect. It captures their essence without being contrived.
 
Doing a bit of a catch up.

Love the urban wildlife spider - I never seem to get these in focus when I try.

Portrait without a face - Racing driver is perfect. It captures their essence without being contrived.

Both nice shots, but my pick is the lady with the hat Alan.

and another vote for lady in red.

I'm in agreement with the peanut gallery, Miss Scarlet for me as well.

I do like the racing shot, but the second image fits the theme a little better.

I do like the car shot, bit the lady in red is a touch more portraity.
Thanks, glad that I posted both as it's good to get a second opinion and I did really like the hat lady picture.
 
Back
Top