3 blind mice... [pic added 24/11]

Edit My Images
Yes
Dunno, random shot from this morning. Definitely C/C welcome!

3blindmice.jpg

:)

EDIT:

So since I've been playing with GIMP. What do you reckon to this edit?

3blindmiceblack.jpg

Last edited:
nice, although I would say the first mouse needs to be a little crisper.

What settings did you use?

nice, although I would say the first mouse needs to be a little crisper.

What settings did you use?

Thanks :) And yeh, I think I agree. I think it was ISO 100, 1/50, F/3.5

I was trying to decide which mouse would be nicer to be in focus... I think perhaps JUST the middle on would have been nicer.

Thanks :) And yeh, I think I agree. I think it was ISO 100, 1/50, F/3.5

I was trying to decide which mouse would be nicer to be in focus... I think perhaps JUST the middle on would have been nicer.

Al try to repeat your pic, and see what setting i come up with and let you know what i found, I have the same camera so shouldnt be too far off lol

Ill try each in focus and tell you my settings, (y)

Al try to repeat your pic, and see what setting i come up with and let you know what i found, I have the same camera so shouldnt be too far off lol

Ill try each in focus and tell you my settings, (y)

Wicked, do! Post them up here? :)

Right here we go, just some quick shot.

All very close to each other, not sure how you set yours up, but you may find it a bit more beneficial to have them spread further apart first to play with your setting, and then slowly bring them close.

All ISO 400

Your setting will be a little different depending on your light source. As i change my F. I had to up my light power and or change the shutter speed.

general rule i found was (roughly).... everything in focus, slower shutter speed and bigger apperture, one thing in focus, faster shutter and small app.

First all in focus I had 1/10, F.11 (that should have been a bit higher but only realised once on here. probable around 16)
IMG_1096.jpg

Second front is focus 1/125 F.2.8
IMG_1089.jpg

Third middle on focus 1/200 2.8
IMG_1100.jpg

4th back on in focus 1/160 F.2.8
IMG_1098.jpg

Last edited:
Aye, that's cool :) I should have spread them out me thinks. What light source are you using?

The lemon mouse look a bit sharp to me.
The green mouse well that looks mint.
The orange mouse he is just not gelling with the others.

LOL. Thanks :) I think that orange mouse is just chillin' out, maxxin', relaxin' all cool and shooting some b-ball outside of the school. :cool:

its just a jessops own flashgun, £99, cant go wrong. lol(y)

Oooh, I'll have a look-see!

awwww, I was expecting real mice!! So I'll go post another topic with just that :D

very nice, love the randomosity (YES that IS a word!! :LOL:) of it! (y)

Vi x

awwww, I was expecting real mice!! So I'll go post another topic with just that :D

very nice, love the randomosity (YES that IS a word!! :LOL:) of it! (y)

Vi x

It'd be cruel to blind mice for the purpose of a TP thread imo! :crying:

I'll go see your thread :)

I have a blind mouse! born blind mind you, I'm an animal lover, could never do any harm to anything!

Vi x

You might want to try the mice in a more diagonal formation, turn them around and start from the bottom left also have them all in focus.
Just my thoughts.

I was purposly trying to only get one in focus, and the other two not. But fair do's, ta :)

they look a bit crisped than the origional post.....you finding your way around gimp ok?

did you look into CS4?

they look a bit crisped than the origional post.....you finding your way around gimp ok?

did you look into CS4?

Yeh, been playing with GIMP quite a bit. Just getting the hang of a few of the settings and things.

Not looked into CS4 tbh yet... I'll be playing about more after my exams me thinks :p

Back