3 from Cheshire...

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, I took these while at Oulton Park. I nipped out at dinner to take a break from the track action. Comments and thoughts welcome.

3275931603_3c2f1f8162.jpg

3276750966_b517e0618f.jpg

3276751256_dd0761e04a.jpg

If anyone is interested they were shot on 4x5 ilford HP5 film. Thanks

Thanks Boynielaad. I forgot to mention the last one uses selective focusing. only the line down the middle is in focus, yet it doesnt come through on the scan.

Lovely set there Mike, I like them all but I think I'll go with #1 nice straight lines in the field and a nice cloudy sky like the big tree on the right too.(y)

I like number 1. The lines in the field and the tree on the right really add to the photo. I do feel though that the set of trees to the right need to be a tad darker. They look as if the dodge tool has been passed over them.

I like number 1. The lines in the field and the tree on the right really add to the photo. I do feel though that the set of trees to the right need to be a tad darker. They look as if the dodge tool has been passed over them.

Your quite right in the fact that a dodge tool has been passed over them. Possibly too much then I guess. At least its easier in photoshop than in the actual darkroom.:)

Back