3 hover shots (suggested crop added)

So crisp and clear, the last is in another league a in flight shot is always the money shot as some would say.
All corkers.

Sickeningly good, especially No 3(y)

1st and 3rd are excellent :clap: There's a bit too much plant in the second one, i'd be tempted to rotate it 90deg counter clockwise and crop it

Last edited:
So crisp and clear, the last is in another league a in flight shot is always the money shot as some would say.
All corkers.
Thank you James, i took many in flight , binned all but this :)
Sickeningly good, especially No 3(y)
Cheers Brash :)
1st and 3rd are excellent :clap: There's a bit too much plant in the second one, i'd be tempted to rotate it 90deg counter clockwise and crop it
Thanks Paul, I will try the crop ;) I was on my knees and leaning in a "stress position" for that shot :LOL:
Brilliant shots, what was your set-up/?

Thank you, set up was D90 fitted with adaptall tamron 90mm on 32mm of kenko extension tube and yn460 speedlite.

Love 3 - this are sooo dificult to get
Thanks Gary, would'nt like to try this at 5:1 :bang: :)

excellent John (y) tried in flight today :eek: guess shall have to keep trying ;)

yep crop works, but i still like the original, think it is nice and works sometimes to show more than just a beastie

Really good set John, I like #2 as original and the in flight is really cool (y)

Very nice, well done.

Back