3 splashes now embedded

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
ok - so I've now signed up with flickr so can post the pictures into the text box's here, rather than post links,

2937690833_d07ba478c6_b.jpg

2937691529_eea54e2b0c_b.jpg

2937691865_0f13810cf5_b.jpg

Nice shots - all lovely and sharp. A bit blue for me but thats just a personal thing. Brilliant!

Hi I have just got in to digital photography and trying to save for my first d80. Just looking around the site looking at different photos these are amazing great work.

Nice set. Love the first one.

2nd is an exceptional shot but have you cropped it in? if so i'd like a little more surrounding area and the watermarks are horrible (figure out some way of making them transparentish or smaller) :)

2nd is an exceptional shot but have you cropped it in? if so i'd like a little more surrounding area and the watermarks are horrible (figure out some way of making them transparentish or smaller) :)

mmm yes I'm not happy with them, but it was a quick and dirty, I'd like to place a border around the pictures, just got to work out how to in PS....any ideas guys.....then I'd put the watermarks into the border.

I think you might need to resize these, supposed to be a max of 800 pixels on longest edge (frustrating that Flickr thinks the next size down should be 500 pixels though!)

Lovely colours on those pics (y)

#3 looks like an ash tray! Haha!

Great shots, i really like all 3!

Mike

Yes they do need resizing to keep to the forum rules, otherwise your link gets broken. Longest side is supposed to be 800pixels.

The copright really does spoil them though.

Back