3D VR video help

Edit My Images
Yes
hello guys! I am new to the forum but not new to photography. I am not a professional photographer though, but I’ve taken a couple pf good pictures.

Recently I saw a 3D video and I was really impressed with it so I want to record it. Hovewer, I am a complete newbie when it comes to videos - that’s why I need some help.

Basically, I want to create 3D VR videos of my family to preserve for later generations and to have the feeling that I am with them. I checked some cameras already but they are all 360degree VR videos only. I would like to have that immersive feeling. If that’s not possible, videos need to be 3D. I would view them on my phone and laptop or tv.

My budget is really tight for this kind of project, about £250, I really wouldn’t want to spend a lot pf money for a camera again. Camera/setup needs to be quite small because I will use it for outdoor activities such as skiing, cycling and hiking.

I could buy 2 identical cameras/phones and create 3d videos that way, but what do you guys think about LucidCam. If VR is 180degrees only and in 3D I’ll be conpletely satisfied.

Thanks in advance,
Nejc

Back