400d UPDATE!!!

nelly3164

Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
tesco are selling canon 400D with kit lens for £359.94, are they any good (used to nikon) my wife is
night manager at a tesco so will get 10% discount so will get it for £324 any help?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, went to tesco, out of stock. popped into the dreaded pc world and guess what, told them tesco were doing 400d for 359.94 told them i would get it for 324.00 after 10% discount. they did one for me for 349.00 also a free 1gb 80x compact flash and a free lowepro cmera bag =29.99. RESULT!!!!

Yeah the 400D is a good for beginners and those who want a step-up from compact and bridge cameras (well, it's good for anyone as it's a descent camera but perfect for beginners).

£324 is good for a new 400D w/kit lens. You will struggle to get a UK model (i.e. not an import) for that price elsewhere.

yeah I brought one the other day, my first SLR, I love it and I paid more than that. great beginners camer I reckon:)

and dont forget you can still get the £45 cashback from Canon at the mo, so would be £280 for a very good camera.

Check out www.play.com for pretty good memory card prices too.

I don't think you can go wrong especially at that price (y) I loved my 400D and payed a damn sight more than that for it 18 months ago

an excellent camera and a great price. you definetly cant go wrong with it. well worth buying at that price

I got mine a week ago it takes greats shots and its easy to use for a beginner. (like me :p)

This is exactly what I came on to ask! Have been researching and trying to decide for weeks and then saw the T's offer last night.

I've been debating waiting and getting a 450D, but as a newby I figured that maybe it wasn't worth the money just yet.

Finally....my first proper camera! :D

Strangely enough, the 400D body only is £20 more expensive :shrug:

Steve

I agree. Had mine just over a month - loving every minute. Only trouble is, I KEEP SPENDING MONEY ON NEW LENSES :)

Back