5 Pence quadptych.....

Edit My Images
Yes
...is that a word?? lol

not sure if this works or not, fours separate pics joined up, maybe each section should differ slightly? looking at it long I think it can look like I have just drew black lines through it hahaha

I seem to be going through a experimental stage at the min so sorry if anything I post is a bit pants lol

EDIT...Nope, not happy with it lol

Untitled-7-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Very Differant And Thumbs Up For Experimenting

Kirk

Nice and sharp but it looks far too dark to me. Expose to the right of the histogram and all that.

The black lines ruin it. Why not stitch them together seamlessly? Or was that the whole point of the image? (If so, apologies for missing it :LOL:)

Nice and sharp but it looks far too dark to me. Expose to the right of the histogram and all that.

The black lines ruin it. Why not stitch them together seamlessly? Or was that the whole point of the image? (If so, apologies for missing it :LOL:)

that was the point of the image haha obviously it has failed lol!

got to experiment though havent we :)

that was the point of the image haha obviously it has failed lol!

got to experiment though havent we :)

Absolutely. If you are afraid to experiment because "it might not work" you'll never come up with something new that does work.

Keep it up. I love you biro portrait idea. (y)

If you want a picture of a 5p piece in four bits, why not cut one into four bits and photograph that? That would be interesting. Might not work, but so what? It'll only cost 5p. ;)

Last edited:
Absolutely. If you are afraid to experiment because "it might not work" you'll never come up with something new that does work.

Keep it up. I love you biro portrait idea. (y)

If you want a picture of a 5p piece in four bits, why not cut one into four bits and photograph that? That would be interesting. Might not work, but so what? It'll only cost 5p. ;)

lol I will get the jaws of life out at work ;-)

Back