5 weeks old - More Shih Tzu puppy spam

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
It's getting to the point where I'm struggling to remember what I used to take photos of before the puppies. Aside from miserable kids and a grumpy wife I've no idea what I'll be taking picvtures of once they've gon to their new homes.

4540793369_6e3bb526df.jpg

4541409808_6b2d4497be.jpg

4540787467_cd610d4c5a.jpg

and one of Daisy - (Their Mum)

2110292783_2db692611a.jpg

Larger ones and more can be found in this clicky

Last edited:
So cute !! I'm going threw the same thing Right now it's all about the kitten's What am i going to take picture's of when they leave!! I think the dog's have been happy they have had a 5 week break.

have you got homes for them? do you breed shih-tzus?

The mother-in-law is having one of the bitches, and we've sold the dog but still need to find homes for the other two bitches - There's been a fair bit of interest but we weren't really happy about them going to some of the people that wanted them so wouldn't let them go. We're not professional breeders, but this litter was planned. Don't think I'm mentally strong enough to do this for a living, I've got so attached to them, especially now they've all got their own personalities. Spend more time watching them than I do the telly now.

For a moment there I thought it was a puppy called spam! Very cute.

You say that in jest but one of them was nearly christened eggloaf by the kids. The one previously known as "Number 4" has today been christened Dora (the Explorer) as she's managed to escape the pen several times and is the only one brave enough to venture past the carpet bar into the kitchen.....

I did force myself into the garden this afternoon just to take a photo of something that isn't furry with legs.

Back