580EX11 Cycle times really....p

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
eeing me me off........

I have 2 of them, one for my Mk3, 1 on my 40D, my lord do they eat batteries, I just can't seem to get consistency from either of them, AF assist being intermittent, sometimes they will run and run with Energizers, sometimes they die a death really fast, anybody have a solution that I can just use, pehaps a power pack that I can run both off, I don't know what the answer is but I need a solution fast or they are going to go into the bloody river !

eeing me me off........

I have 2 of them, one for my Mk3, 1 on my 40D, my lord do they eat batteries, I just can't seem to get consistency from either of them, AF assist being intermittent, sometimes they will run and run with Energizers, sometimes they die a death really fast, anybody have a solution that I can just use, pehaps a power pack that I can run both off, I don't know what the answer is but I need a solution fast or they are going to go into the bloody river !

One o these would help mate, Canon CP-E4 or the Quantum equivalent.
Also if you want to keep the sheets in the wallet then a few good sets of 2500 to 3000 mAh rechargeables. (y)
T.

I've a 580 and a 430 which I run using 2400mAh rechargeable batteries. No real problem with recycle times, usually a couple of seconds, and seem to go on for ever. At least well over 150 on one count and were still going

Back