5d Mark II owners club...

rileydoggy

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
OK, so several other's.... 450D owners club, Alpha owners club....what about 5DMkii....

Still somewhat like rocking horse **** to get hold of (particularly if you've ordered from Dabs). Or easy to get hold of at Calumet, as long as your happy paying £2300 plus body only.

So who's in the club??????? SHOUT OUT!!!!

OK, so several other's.... 450D owners club, Alpha owners club....what about 5DMkii....

Still somewhat like rocking horse **** to get hold of (particularly if you've ordered from Dabs). Or easy to get hold of at Calumet, as long as your happy paying £2300 plus body only.

So who's in the club??????? SHOUT OUT!!!!

Count me in. :)

£2300 body only!?? I received mine last Friday (20th) c/w 24-105 and a BG-E6 grip for £2450 - Private Sale and all brand-new and sealed. Studying the manual now prior to serious use this weekend hopefully.

are these really as bad as i hear ? there seems to be a lot of failiures for such a top drawer camera..........

are these really as bad as i hear ? there seems to be a lot of failiures for such a top drawer camera..........
No! I've had mine since Friday and it hasn't let me down at all. Believe all you read on the net or discount it, it's up to you. ;)

was just asking, no offence meant or anything, just might be tempted to have a dabble if one came along at the right price ;)

Hi

had mine for a month now.Love it to bits, especially its performance at high iso's.

Anna

Have one too, very good though haven't had too much of an opportunity to use it due to DIY projects..

Next month though....:woot::):love:

I'm just waiting for the 'willies out' club to start. :exit:

To be honest I've seen some great images taken on some really crap cameras, and some dross taken on a top of the range blad (oh bugger some of them were mine), does it really matter who's got what?

KNOCKER.....................GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE NOT A 5Dii OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding. No, it's a great camera. Still teething but great nontheless.

BAWBEE....thats a great deal.....where did you pick that deal up??????

I'm just waiting for the 'willies out' club to start. :exit:

To be honest I've seen some great images taken on some really crap cameras, and some dross taken on a top of the range blad (oh bugger some of them were mine), does it really matter who's got what?

If you're starting a 5d mk II club, then I'd imagine it would matter ;)

BAWBEE....thats a great deal.....where did you pick that deal up??????

It was a private sale but, AFAIK, it originated as a C*n*n UK staff-discounted purchase. Everything was sealed when I got it and it even had the UK leaflets in the box too.

Bawbee....so where did you see it advertised?
Don't suppose your interested in selling the grip?

Or easy to get hold of at Calumet, as long as your happy paying £2300 plus body only.

At Focus this week Calumet were advertising the MK II at £1785, i'm 99% sure on that price but stand to be corrected, though they didn't have any on the stand, the sales guy said they were let down by Canon but if I ordered one they'd honor the price with free delivery.

I walked away with my fingers in my ears, LA LA LA I can't hear you,:D it did seem a good price, the other stands had stock but at £1999

Must confess I picked up a 5d MkII @ Focus, along with a 50mm f/1.2 lens to go with
Now all I need is 5 minutes to actually use it!
:shrug:

Or easy to get hold of at Calumet, as long as your happy paying £2300 plus body only.
Their website quotes £2098 and they were offering them for £1875 at Focus....maybe it was £1785 as Wack states :thinking:

Bob

Bawbee....so where did you see it advertised?
Don't suppose your interested in selling the grip?

That's how it all started. The grip was advertised at EOS-Classifieds and I bought it at £175. I then told the seller that I had put the cart before the horse as I was still looking for a good deal on the body. He then told me that he had a 5DII kit (24-105) arriving the next day but he really wanted a 1DIII so one thing led to another and we are both happy chappies. The grip is attached and it aint coming off for a while ;)

Did a bit of wheeling and dealing for mine, Brand new from America so no Guarantee :puke:, £1550 So i think worth the risk.

Had mine a month and absolutely LOVE IT !

Got the body with the 24-105L lens from Cameraworld.

The quality of the pictures are awesome. The detail is fantastic.

I would recommend it to anyone.(y)

Got mine Yesterday, paid Jessops online price, picked up in store got cashback. Great camera.

Back