5D MkII Specs...

Im really interested if the new variable ISO idea makes it into the new sensor. Seems a waste to set a global iso, when parts of the image dont need it, plus great way to get huge dynamic range

http://www.apical-imaging.com/UserFiles/ad-iso.pdf

Looks like canon will be updating alot of L glass as well for the big megapixel cameras of the future as they cant resolve that great:(

Im really interested if the new variable ISO idea makes it into the new sensor. Seems a waste to set a global iso, when parts of the image dont need it, plus great way to get huge dynamic range

http://www.apical-imaging.com/UserFiles/ad-iso.pdf

Looks like canon will be updating alot of L glass as well for the big megapixel cameras of the future as they cant resolve that great:(

yes upgrade your (all the upgraders) L glass i'll take all the useless L glass that no one wants:D

I'll take the spare and useless 400mm f2.8, for sport and the 600 f4 for wildlife....;)

no one is going to want the 200mm f1.8 are they? just send it to me i'll pay the postage and take it off everyone's hands:LOL::LOL:

i'm only offering this as a public service:rules:

I lost faith in the "more is always better" game a long time ago

WTF - so no film cameras have been any good with L glass then....?

Want me to RTM the post so Jimmy can bring you one? ;) *slightly off topic I fear*

I think theres a safe bet the 5dm2 will be similar to the d700. I'm not sure it'll have 24mp. Theres no real need.

Want me to RTM the post so Jimmy can bring you one? ;) *slightly off topic I fear*

Ta mate, good ole 'Jim'll Be Game'.

I think theres a safe bet the 5dm2 will be similar to the d700. I'm not sure it'll have 24mp. Theres no real need.
*back on thread*
I agree, 24mp is overboard, I've heard 16mp mentioned about the place, that sounds about right to me.

This video is making me chuckle, it's kind of like a geeky tech strip-tease, more and more of the camera is visible each day, now you can totally see the 'EOS' bit! Phoar! :LOL:

Back