60019 "Bittern".

Edit My Images
No
A4 Pacific 60019 "Bittern" complete with spare tender to enable a non stop run from Kings Cross to York and back today, 25.07.09.

2031.jpg

I new i would learn something new today "double tender"......Like it..

Where did you take the photo? Were you restricted by a fence? The photo may have been better taken closer to the railway line. And maybe slightly before the train passed the gantry. My final point is the length of the grass. Could you have gotten higher?
On a positive note, at least the sun was out.

Where did you take the photo?
Ryther.
Were you restricted by a fence?
No a deep dyke and a fear of water!
The photo may have been better taken closer to the railway line. And maybe slightly before the train passed the gantry.
Not in my opinion.
My final point is the length of the grass. Could you have gotten higher?
I could have taken a lawn mower with me, then again I could have stood on the bridge in the background, but I wanted a complete scene not just a train spotters record shot of a steam loco. ;)

Ryther.

No a deep dyke and a fear of water!

Not in my opinion.

I could have taken a lawn mower with me, then again I could have stood on the bridge in the background, but I wanted a complete scene not just a train spotters record shot of a steam loco. ;)

I'm afraid neither my husband or I know where that is!

Wouldn't a trainspotter have just taken one of it in the platform though? None of the ones I've ever met have made much of an effort for a nice photo. Lol.

[QUOTE/]
Wouldn't a trainspotter have just taken one of it in the platform though? [/QUOTE]

No.

[QUOTE/]
Wouldn't a trainspotter have just taken one of it in the platform though?

No.[/QUOTE]

In that case I think you are confusing the term 'trainspotter' with 'train enthusiast' then. Spotters just take numbers and bad photos. Enthusiasts take good pictures which happen to have a train in them.

Back