77mm filter set ups

Edit My Images
Yes
I am having trouble finding a Red 77mm filter i can find the square type but i am not sure what i need to use them, there is a adapter + ring + filters, you slide in and out but these seam to be separate i want a kit form for canon which one do i need cheap mind ,Just for a name >>> corkin P???? or adapter ring ????? or some other system, i want to shoot black and white, and don't want to mess about to much in PS, can anyone advise on a cheap system of filter setup...for 77mm

Regards Mark.

For cheap stuff, try Cokin. The P series should do you. For pricey kit, Lee Filters are usually the best.

Firstly, what are you trying to do? The majority of colour filters can be replicated in Photoshop or similar software so do you need one at all. If you are sure you want one, the square/rectangular filters are very popular as you can buy more filters and slot them in to the holder as required. Easier & simpler than screw in filters.

So, you need a 77mm adaptor ring to screw onto your lens (only when you want to use the filters, you dont leave it on), a holder which clips onto the adaptor ring and which has slots that you slide the filters into, and the filters themselves.

Have a look at the Warehouse Express website for some prices.

^^^^^many thanks i have been trying to work it out that explains it perfectly, i need to brush up on taking B+W again with out using PS, just to stretch me a little

Regards Mark.

Back