9000 posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

have flew by so a fly to mark it :LOL: A 2 shot stack of a shot taken a little while ago as the 9000 crept up on me too quickly.

4013918143_dcbec32d58_o.jpg

Taking the mickey now aren't you :p

Great shot though! (y)

One day maybe, one day :LOL:

Thats a cracking shot Alby, stunning detail. Congrats on reaching 9K too, how many before you get your pension? :LOL:

Thanks folks ;)
Trev, I think it is well overdue Mate :LOL:

THAT sir is exceptional... :eek: ... even for you Alb... :clap:

Even if it is NOT Green ... :cautious:

Start saving cos the 10 comes up just as quickly and without warning... :naughty:

:p

Excellent work Alby and well done on the 9000 posts (y)

spammer :LOL: lovely shot as always must meet up some time so you can teach meeee (y)

Simply stunning detailed shot Alby... well done on the 9k...

OUTSTANDING!

Congrats on the 9k (y)

I'm speechless. That's truely awesome. What lens do you use to get shots like this? Wouldn't mind getting a Nikon equivalent

and quite possibly the highest ratio of excellent shots to posts on this whole forum, well done :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
I used the Mp-e 65 for these shots and sorry to all you Nikoians there isn't a lens yet which replicates the Canons Mp-e 65 unfortunately. I can't see why Nikon don't get their finger out and produce one as there seems to be a lot of interest for one.

I can't see why Nikon don't get their finger out and produce one as there seems to be a lot of interest for one.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter............I wouldn't be able to afford it:crying:

Oh, and superb shot mate......you're definately improving:D

one day i hope i'll be able to capture something as good as that - fab

Back