Tutorial A basic guide to posing

Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
Garry Edwards submitted a new resource:

A basic guide to posing - How to pose a model

Mostly, I write about lighting because that's my main area of interest, but this tutorial hardly touches on it, mainly because lighting is always the last thing that we introduce, so I'm going to run through posing first and then concentrate on the lighting in my following tutorials.

Before I start waffling on, my apologies for the small size of the photos below, it's all that I have left on my computer.

Posing is a massive subject and I’m only going to touch on it...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, I do my best.
And now that the future of TP seems to be secure, I'll try to do some more - but you wouldn't believe how little time I have, now that I'm retired :)

but you wouldn't believe how little time I have, now that I'm retired :)

I heard that said many years ago. I laughed at the time, but it sure is true. Now that I've stopped working, I don't know how I ever managed to find time to work - I rarely have anything scheduled, but the days whizz by and my 'roundtoit' list is forever growing. :facepalm:

How disappointing!

I opened this hoping to find Garry’s secret posing tips for attracting the ladies.

How disappointing!

I opened this hoping to find Garry’s secret posing tips for attracting the ladies.
I use the same method as most old men, I pay them:)
More seriously, I hire pro models via sites such as Mayhem, I don't waste my time with wannabees. And of course, I've also built up (professional) relationships with a range of different models.

Back