A bird in the hand, a robin, and a heron...

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry I don't poke my nose in this part of the forum this often but I couldn't resist. A couple of tame robins at my mum's tempted very close by the promise of live mealworms. All take with a 70-200 at a lot less than 200mm ;)

(Oh and C&C very welcome)

lovely shot it has reminded me of my robin I fed for year and half every day without fail last week I spent crying as the sparrowhawk took him I am totally gutted and miss him terribly you get to attached to these little critters

lovely shot it has reminded me of my robin I fed for year and half every day without fail last week I spent crying as the sparrowhawk took him I am totally gutted and miss him terribly you get to attached to these little critters

Thanks for the comment and apologies for the sad reminder... :crying:

A couple of lovely captures... (y) ... is that a Baobab Heron by any chance... :thinking:

:p

Thanks for the comment. Not sure about the exact type. "Metal Jobbie from the Garden Centre" or such like I think :thinking:

Thanks for the comment. Not sure about the exact type. "Metal Jobbie from the Garden Centre" or such like I think :thinking:

Thanx... ;) ... only asking because we were looking for one of those to finish off our newly 'scaped front garden and that one has the same sort of look and 'feel' to it... :D

:p

Back