A bit more work...

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Well apart from suffering at the hands of online retailers everything else seems to be going well - I've got 4 jobs lined up over the next four weeks.

First up I'm shooting a Uni graduation, then the Exe Descent canoe race on the 19th. Not long after that I'm doing a shoot for my local M&S, a behind the scenes at Christmas type thing. Then in early December I'm shooting a local band who are recording their latest album live and the BBC will also be filiming it.

I'm well pleased about all of this and TPF has been a big factor in giving me the determination to get out there and find the work so thanks to one and all (y)

Sounds like a great start into paid work. Hope it leads to much more for you.

Well done! Like Rob said, hope it leads to more work for you!

sounds very good! well done

Well apart from suffering at the hands of online retailers everything else seems to be going well - I've got 4 jobs lined up over the next four weeks.

First up I'm shooting a Uni graduation, then the Exe Descent canoe race on the 19th. Not long after that I'm doing a shoot for my local M&S, a behind the scenes at Christmas type thing. Then in early December I'm shooting a local band who are recording their latest album live and the BBC will also be filiming it.

I'm well pleased about all of this and TPF has been a big factor in giving me the determination to get out there and find the work so thanks to one and all (y)

That's fantastic news mate. (y) Glad it's all working out for you.
And I'm personally glad you think this forum has been a help. It does give me a warm glow to hear that :clap:

And why shouldn't you get out there and earn from doing something you enjoy. Lets hope people like you, petemc, diego et al serve as an inspiration to the rest of us who don't have the guts or confidence to start doing this for money :)

Back