A bob, bob, bobbin...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
This cheeky little fellow was eating the left over dog food this morning and couldn't resist. I don't normally take photo's of birds so quite happy how they came out, anything I could have done differently?

robin2.jpg

robin1.jpg

The only comment I can add it that the bird needs more room on the right to look into, other than that they are good shots. Number 1 has the edge over numer 2 IMHO, but both nice (y)

The only comment I can add it that the bird needs more room on the right to look into, other than that they are good shots. Number 1 has the edge over numer 2 IMHO, but both nice (y)

Thanks, only problem I had was where to crop the image, ful image below.
robinnocrop.jpg

Cheers Ryan. Hope you dont mind, I just had a quick go with your uncropped pic, PS isnt my strong point and I only did it quick, so its far from perfect and others on here could do a much better job. if you dont like it, please tell me and I'll remove it, no problems there. Anyway, see what you think.

4470760854_252025d607_o.jpg

Last edited:
Don't mind whatsoever, how did you get rid of the daff ?

Selected a section from the bottom left using 20px feather. Pasted it over the daffs then blended the edges. Added some blur to simulate the DOF and cropped.
Hope this helps.

Ah, the Humble Robin, the Bird Togs freind :D good detail, as said just some space to look in to is all that is needed.

I'm trying to get to the house my folks are building, apparently there is a robin that has been around during the build that now feeds from the builders and my fathers hands :D

Hopefully will be able to capture it on camera :D

They can become very tame, so should be possible :D

Back