A couple from my first colour film.

Edit My Images
Yes
Last night I had a go at developing my own colour images for the first time, here's one from the first film.

Thanks for looking, Steve.

7598536238_98f1b21c8b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Lovely pic. Sometimes, I wish I had my analogue life back! (y)

That is very nice Steve, really sharp with lovely tones.

John, go for it its cheap and you know it would make you feel young again. :D

Andy

Love the colours and the diagonals taking the eye around the frame. You didn't say what the camera or film were...

Love the colours and the diagonals taking the eye around the frame. You didn't say what the camera or film were...

Hello Chris thanks for the reply, The camera was a mamiya 645 pro and the film was a fuji colour 400 H developed in tetenal C-41 with a Jobo processor.

Hello Chris thanks for the reply, The camera was a mamiya 645 pro and the film was a fuji colour 400 H developed in tetenal C-41 with a Jobo processor.

Zo, Meester Bond, you haf ze medium format kamera? Hence all the detail? Nice one:clap:

You know, I have a tendency to use my 645 for close shots with short dof and often at critically short distance from camera to subject so a bit and miss (why? well my 645 1000S has a WLF which I love using whereas my 645Pro has the AE prsim finder) I really must do more landscape with them and stop down a bit.

Last edited:
Zo, Meester Bond, you haf ze medium format kamera? Hence all the detail? Nice one:clap:

You know, I have a tendency to use my 645 for close shots with short dof and often at critically short distance from camera to subject so a bit and miss (why? well my 645 1000S has a WLF which I love using whereas my 645Pro has the AE prsim finder) I really must do more landscape with them and stop down a bit.

Indeed it is a medium format, I haven't had it long but already I am pleased with the results..I got mine with a AE prism and was lucky enough to find a waist level finder.

That's excellent. Lots of great detail and nice colours.

Quality work Steve, I've tried dev'ing colour a few times and decided I'll stick to b&w and white.

Thanks for the comments Andy, Thanks for the reply Scott and thanks for the reply Nick,

I have had a reasonable success with developing colour, And from what I have worked out the temp is fairly critical with getting the developer into the tank without the tank cooling the developer down.. the blix , stabaliser and wash are less critical..

I am now waiting untill I have a few velvia/ provia exposed and then I am going to have a go at E6 developing...with fingers crossed...

Back