A Couple from The Lakes.

Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back from a weekend up in Ambleside, here are a couple of my favourites. As always C&C is appreciated.

1#
2876857978_64067c8a27_o.jpg

2#
2876026797_0da7894e0a_o.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look. :)

Thanks for taking the time comment. :)

Got any good ones of the brilliant red sunset on Saturday night?? I was gutted when heading back through to Whitehaven that I didn't have my camera with me. :(

#2 gives a lovely sense of peace, a cracker........(y)

!st one is nice but could do with a bit stronger foreground/lead-in just to make it that bit better

Also like the second - would probably be tempted to crop it on the left to bring the main group of boats on the RH side that bit closer/bigger in the frame

nice shots

simon

Thank you All! :) I really appreciate all the feed back.

@ Postie: Yes, I thought the same thing about the MS Wallpaper. :)

@Paul: Thanks, the cows weren't playing ball unfortunately. :)

@Fracster: Thank you. :)

@Candlestick: I'm afriad I didnt see the sunset until I walked out of the pub, by the time I had got back to the B&B, got my gear and made to the mariner it had pretty much gone. :(

@Simon: I know what you mean about the first one, unfortunately the only thing availble were a few cows who wouldn't play ball. :) I have seen your landscape work before and am very impressed.

Thanks Jack. :)

I have a few more, none that i'm really happy with:

2882923748_1f207c318d_o.jpg

2882088503_38823b5747_o.jpg

2882923552_7c48a80c52_o.jpg

I'd be interested in what people think (obviously). :p

CPL was used on 1 & 3. I wasn't really happy with any of these. I kinda like number 2 but I think maybe the processing let it down, i may revisit it.

The first two you posted I really like, though in the first there is perhapse a little to much sky.

Thanks for the feedback folks, good or bad it all helps and gives me something to work on for next time. :)

I'll be in the lakes this week for a couple of days to learn the landscape shot .. the pics are great.. love Ambleside when theres no one around..:)

Back