A couple more from Oulton Park over the weekend

Edit My Images
Yes
a Few more from the weekend, hopefully got the levels right on my laptop, havent had a chance to sort many of them, and no time to get them checked on the pc, C&C very welcome, interested if you guys think theres any money money makers there.

First time out with the 70-200mm with 1.4x & 2.0, plus 14. plus 1.4 stack. Can you guess which is the one with the stack?

Edit re-done in srgb instead of adobe rgb.

Hosted on Fotki

Sorry converted wrongly to adobe rgb rather then srgb in CS3, adobe rgb dosnt display on the web, hence them looking dark, something i didnt know before. Learn something new every day.

1178660718-IMG_4391.jpg

1178657936-IMG_0277.jpg
[/IMG]

Was raining in this one

1178658089-IMG_4868.jpg

Favourite would be #3. 4 looks a bit dark on this laptop while.

1 & 2 I can't make up my mind about. They're certainly not bad but the movement is still quite pronounced round the head of each rider, more so in 2. I don't know if it enhances the feeling of speed or detracts from them for not looking as sharp as they could be.

Stacked, I'll go for #4

like #3 and #4 am sure you can up the levels on that in PS to make a decent photo. Not sure about 1 and 2 they look a little soft, which is easy to say when your trying to pan at 90mph :) nice tho

Levels are fine but yes i agree displaying very dark, reason i was using CS3 for the first time didnt relise it converted the the raw file to adobe rgb, redone in srgb and well a tad different. looked fine in adobe or the pc, just crap on the upload

IMG_0596-vi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P.s this was the stacked one

Great action in those shots of Haslam (pic 2) and Rea (pic 4) (y) . Colours do look a bit off though - looks a bit dark and oversaturated to me:shrug: . Also poss could do with sharpening a bit. Great action though :clap:

Great action in those shots of Haslam (pic 2) and Rea (pic 4) (y) . Colours do look a bit off though - looks a bit dark and oversaturated to me:shrug: . Also poss could do with sharpening a bit. Great action though :clap:

thanks, the colours where of due to the colour scheme, was using CS3 for the first time, didnt relise it converted it adobe rgb, redone the first one, shall do the others later this time in srgb for web use.

thanks, the colours where of due to the colour scheme, was using CS3 for the first time, didnt relise it converted it adobe rgb, redone the first one, shall do the others later this time in srgb for web use.

Just couldn't resist having a play with your photo, hope you don't mind... :)

RussDazRea2.jpg

Rich :)

thanks Rich one less for todo later lol

looks as it did when in CS3 now, very nice looking software, power hungry though.

Back