A couple of candids around London

Edit My Images
Yes
Was bored one day, so wondered around london with the camera, caught what I think are a few good ones? What you think?

1. Fav

12pm.jpg

2. Mobiles

Img_0562.jpg

3. Lunch

Img_0586.jpg

4. Pub

Img_1059.jpg

5. Penny for your thoughts

IMG_3150.jpg

All feedback appreciated.

I really like no.1 too - you really caught the moment! And I agree with Adele with the tone of no. 5. I might've tried to get a little more face in that one though. I imagine your subject was looking pensively out over the water :LOL:

Nice shots (y)

I think you caught no1 nicely(y)

I'm sure there's a joke about nasal hair in there somewhere.

Nice shots, 1 & 5 would be my faves!

I'm nightshift in a couple of weeks, think i'll head into Glasgow for a go at some candids!

LOVE the first one! a couple of the others look like they might need a little sharpening tho :)

1, 2 and 5 are kewl. I like 2 because it captures a "busy" atmosphere.

No it's got to be the first one......timing is just right.(y)

Thanks guys, 1 was luck, mind you so was 5. I always shoot in continuous and rattle off a few at a time when doing candids. Number 1 was about the 6th frame and number 5 I just noticed her standing there, and thought of "mystery", dont know who she is, what she is thinking.

Good candids & nice moments captured - can't help but feel that they could all do with an extra contrast boost though, your midtones seem a tad too neutral for my tastes, agree also with Han about giving them all a slight sharpen too.
1st shot is very good, looks like a college prospectus shot & the last shot is spot on, very nicely done imo (y)

Back