A couple of cars

Edit My Images
No
6R4 at Croft

RY6W1073.JPG

My toy

r500.jpg

First one is not bad at all PH ... very sharp and good capture of the smoke from the wheels (?) ... (y)

Personally I think it might've been better with a bit of motion blur (slower exposure and pannig) and a bit of space in front to further enhance the impression of movement in the shot ... :D

Is your 'toy' a KIT car ... :thinking: ... looks like another toy next to it too ... :shrug:

TFS ... ;)

:p

OMG!
you have a R500 superlight, jammy git! :D

great shots by the way

"EVIL INSIDE":D :LOL:

Love the 6R4, and the noise :eek:

Ohh look an Orange car and a Grey one that has no roof. :puke: :shrug: :exit:

First shot is quite good tho. Well captured.

Like the 1st pic of the Metro, very nice and sharp.

First one is not bad at all PH ... very sharp and good capture of the smoke from the wheels (?) ... (y)

Personally I think it might've been better with a bit of motion blur (slower exposure and pannig) and a bit of space in front to further enhance the impression of movement in the shot ... :D

Is your 'toy' a KIT car ... :thinking: ... looks like another toy next to it too ... :shrug:

TFS ... ;)

:p

Was not meant to be a panning shot, did lots of those but just not got round to posting them yet :)

#1: Is tack sharp and very clear with vibrant colours..:)

#2: If thats your car I bet you have some fun in the summer..:naughty:

Welcome to the forums BTW..;)

I used to work with a guy who had a Caterham and would often blag a lift home with him - much fun (y)

First one would look better with a bit more blur. There is some on the wheels, but not enough to really make the shot imo.

It's sharp, clean, well exposed and in focus though.

The only criticism I have is it's framed a bit to the left, that's all.

I need to practice more, and maybe stay in some more too. My pix suck

Nice pics there, I love the Caterham! would love to try and build one myself! :thinking: :LOL:
Love that sticker thou! where'd you get it from? I WANT ONE!!! (y)

It's sharp, clean, well exposed and in focus though.

The only criticism I have is it's framed a bit to the left, that's all.

I need to practice more, and maybe stay in some more too. My pix suck

Dave, i've seen quite a few of you pics on another forum ;) and suck they do not.

Back