Donna
Edit My Images
Yes
From our walk today
#1.
TP_DSC1003.JPG

#2.
TP_DSC0997.JPG

Both have had a goodly bit of PP. C&C welcome as always.

Last edited:
Not keen on the 2nd, I feel its too dark, and a little too abstract I am afraid...

Now the 1st :D Desktop Wallpaper if you ask me, I love the tiny tree :)

:agree: the composition of the second is quite striking. Love those clouds! Well seen and captured!

Hi

Love the first, works well. The second, I have to agree, is too dark for my liking as well.

Greig :D

I also agree the first is my favourite, very nice composistion, a striking image. :clap:

This is probably a bit repetitive but the second is too dark! Oh, and do these images look like they have suffered terribly from JPG compression to anyone else?

I also agree the first is my favourite, very nice composistion, a striking image. :clap:

This is probably a bit repetitive but the second is too dark! Oh, and do these images look like they have suffered terribly from JPG compression to anyone else?

Now that you mention it, perhaps some yes. More evident on this monitor (at work now).

Thanks for the feedback. I will have another bash at #2 but lightening it too much makes it look very artificial. I need to get out of my landscape "comfort zone" hence trying something different.

Oh and yes I will not JPEG compress so much next time.

I have decreased the JPEG compression in #1 and had another go at #2:
TP_DSC0997-1.JPG

Any better? or am I flooging a dead horse here?

Back