Still practicing and trying to improve

1. Chloe
10302007143918-90535b.JPG

2. Ogadi
1262007132653-90535b.JPG

3. Enelya
1262007132244-90535b.JPG

basic PP done on these. Please offer your C+C

Look pretty good to me. No 3 is softer than the others but maybe it's meant to be that way.

Have you got their phone numbers:geek:::D

Thanks, yes 3 i wanted to give an overall softer feel to it, why? i don't know, just that how i felt at the time!!

As it happens yes i do have their numbers! ;)

I think they're great... love No. 1 & 2

I really like these. Particularly 1 & 2. As mentioned no 3 looks a little softer and maybe that was intentional.

Chris:)

I like all three.

My favourite is number 1. There is just one thing (and I apologise if I'm just being really picky here - this is why I rarely do the "critique" thing!) but the fact that her top lashes aren't sharp bugs me.

I'd like to see a larger version of number 2 and would prefer a sharper version of number 3... I don't get an obvious softer feel from it...I just tend to squint and wonder if I need to get my eyes tested again :bonk:

Thanks for sharing and HTH (y)

:Edit: I'm not sure but I'm guessing you used a 24-70 f/2.8 from the EXIF. Given that you were shooting at f/8 you could have zoomed out a little further and stepped a little closer (not sure how close you actually were to the model) This would have given you a greater DOF.... assuming of course you actually wanted that :thinking:

Back